Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Sun!

Sunshine! It's finally a nice day out, granted yesterday was good too but today is an all around nice day.
I am hoping that I get to spend a little bit of time outside before the rain returns. I also am hoping that the weather man is wrong about the forecast. You see Relay for Life is this weekend and I will be much happier if I don't have to walk in the rain. But either way I am looking forward to being out there with my family and my derby sisters supporting this fantastic cause.



There is still time to donate as well. You can visit my page at Brandie's Relay For Life Page to donate online. Please help our team reach our goal!
I hope you all have a sunshine filled day! 

Food for today:

5:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
6:00 - H30 and Spin & Core
8:00 - a HerbaLife protein bar, an apple, Herbal Tea Concentrate and Brazilian Herbal Tea
10:00 - a HerbaLife protein bar, and an apple
12:10 - Spinach salad with tomato, smoked salmon, an apple, yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
2:00 - veggies (celery, cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes and snap peas) and dill dip
3:00 - a HerbaLife protein bar
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice (maybe - have conflicts with the kids lacrosse so I may not make it to practice :'( )
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment