Monday, April 4, 2011

Nerves are setting in!

Okay, in just over a month I am going to be coaching my team through our first game. Well the bench coach will coach during the game, but I will be preparing the team for that game. Needless to say I am starting to get a little worked up. Have I taught them the right things, have I taught them enough...


I am trying my damnedest not to stress out too much about this but we only have 18 practices between now and then. And only 5 of those are team practices.



I know, I know, I can only control so much but I am starting to think I haven't done enough so far. Therefore  we are going to be working really hard for the next few weeks. Hope you ladies are ready for what I am going to be throwing at you...muhhhahaha!!!



Food for today:
6:30 - HerbaLife shake with protein drink mix, multivitamin, cell activator, total control
8:00 - green tea from Timmies
9:00 - an apple and peanut butter
12:10 - spinach salad, a chicken breast, cheese, yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control
3:00 - an apple and almonds
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with protein drink mix, multivitamin
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - HerbaLife protein bar

And water, water and more water :)



No comments:

Post a Comment