Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Draggin my a$$!

I love long weekends, but wow it's tough to get back into a routine when they are over.

I am going to be completely honest. I did not adhere to the plan at all this weekend. Now that is not to say that I ate alot of bad things. I just did not stick to my routine of eating every three hours and I did not have any shakes or vitamins this weekend either. With everything else that was going on the plan kinda went to the wayside.



Well I am back on track this morning and need to stay there if I plan to get any kind of results.

I am glad I felt strong enough to put my skates on last night but my ankle is still tender and not 100% yet so I didn't attempt anything other than skating laps and some very weak t-stops. No plows stops yet for this girl, maybe next practice.

I am really hoping that I am back to 100% before the weekend as I have the opportunity to skate in a scrimmage again this weekend. But with a game coming up in a couple weeks I will only play this scrimmage if my ankle feels strong again.

I hope everyone had a happy zombie jesus day. 



Food for today:

6:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
8:00 - green tea
9:00 - an apple and an HerbaLife protein bar
12:10 -HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
1:00 - 30oz water with  2 scoops HerbaLife Beverage mix, 1 tsp. HerbaLife Brazilian Herbal Tea and 1 tsp. HerbaLife Herbal Tea Concentrate
3:00 - an apple and an HerbaLife protein bar
6:30 - Cowboy casserole and Spinach salad, multivitamin, flora-fiber

And water, water and more water :)

If you want to know more about the fabulous nutrition plan that I am on please feel free to email me at derbalife.sk@gmail.com for all the details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment