Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back to the Grind!

Well after an amazing derby weekend I am finally back to the grind.


I came home to my youngest still not feeling well and in turn I did not feel like myself. Well after spending the majority of yesterday in bed sleeping I am feeling near normal so back to the grind for me. Unfortunately I missed my Spin & Core class yesterday morning and now I have to find time in my chaotic schedule to make it up.


I don't even know where to begin to tell you about all of the amazing derby I witnessed and participated in this past weekend in Saskatoon at the first ever Saskatchewan Cup.



I got to play in an invitational scrimmage with some amazing skaters and I got to watch 4 other teams play 2 more amazing bouts. I learned a lot and I hope the others ladies from my league that skated on Sat. did too.

Food for today:

6:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
8:00 - green tea
9:00 - an apple and an HerbaLife protein bar
12:10 -HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
1:00 - 30oz water with  2 scoops HerbaLife Beverage mix, 1 tsp. HerbaLife Brazilian Herbal Tea and 1 tsp. HerbaLife Herbal Tea Concentrate
3:00 - an apple and an HerbaLife protein bar
6:30 - Spinach salad and tuna ( I think lol ), multivitamin, flora-fiber

And water, water and more water :)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! Ia m very proud of you and your perserverence....What are some of the result you have acheived form all this committment??
    Aunti

    ReplyDelete