Saturday, April 30, 2011

Game face!

Well it's bout day. Not for me but for the fabulous ladies of PBDC. I am going to help out with the bout and will have front row seats to the action while I run the penalty box.

Wish both teams good luck!!

I am going to keep this short and sweet as I still have lots to do before I head in for the bout. (Renos have also resumed today so I need to stay out of the way of that action lol)

Have a fabulous derby filled weekend I know I am going to :) (Scrimmage tomorrow :D ) 


Food for today:

9:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
12:15 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - an apple and a HerbaLife protein bar
5:30 - Not sure yet as we will not be having supper at home this evening, multivitamin, flora-fiber

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment