Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Hump Day!!

Happy Hump Day!


I hope you all are more motivated than I am today. I have hit that mid week hump hard this week. I have so much on the go and no idea where to start in order to get it all done. I have conflicts between the kids and their lacrosse games/practices and derby. Then there's just work and life in general.

Once again I am going to be thanking by boyfriend for handling the kids lacrosse stuff tonight so that I am free to go and coach derby practice. I am hoping he knows at this point how much I appreciate everything that he does for me for the sake of derby. 

I am hoping that he is looking forward to reffing his first scrimmage this weekend. He will be breaking his cherry so to speak lol. And I will be playing so let's see if he calls me on anything :p

But I am plugging away at it all and I am sure that tomorrow will be better but in the mean time in need to get some good tunes playing on the mp3 so that I can get some bounce back in my step before practice tonight. 


Food for today:

5:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
6:00 - H30 and Spin & Core 
8:00 - green tea
8:30 - a HerbaLife protein bar and an apple
10:30 - an apple and a HerbaLife protein bar
12:10 - Leftover Cowboy Casserole and yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - an apple and a HerbaLife protein bar
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar

And water, water and more water :)




Any questions about this awesome nutrition program feel free to ask me at derbalife.sk@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment