Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chaos!!!

Good Morning!!!

Ok for those of you who do not know. I have kids. I try to keep my kids as active as possible, which is a challenge at the best of times but now that I am coaching a roller derby league it is even more of a challenge. 

(#15 is my son)

The box lacrosse season officially kicked off yesterday with our first set of practices. Now as much as I would like to I can not be in 2 places at once so I have to say is a huge "Thank You" to my boyfriend. He has no idea how much I appreciate everything that he does to help with the kids. I have no idea how I would keep it all straight without him. Now I am sure that I am going to have to say this many times over the next few months as the kids practice the same days that we have roller derby practice, and a lot of days they practice at the same time or over lap our practice time as well.



I wish you all could see how jam packed my calendar is with practices. And we don't even have our game schedule yet....this should be an interesting balancing act this season. Hope I don't have to miss too many games. Last year I had to miss a few due to the kids playing in different cities on the same day. Here's hoping I don't have to miss any due to derby commitments.

Anyways here's my food for today. Planning is key when it comes to trying to lose weight. I stuck to yesterdays plan, though I did end up having some Southwest Potato Skins with my protein bar after practice last night...


Food for today:

6:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
8:00 - green tea from Timmies 
9:00 - an apple and an HerbaLife protein bar
12:10 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
1:00 - 30oz water with  2 scoops HerbaLife Beverage mix, 1 tsp. HerbaLife Brazilian Herbal Tea and 1 tsp. HerbaLife Herbal Tea Concentrate
3:00 - an apple and an HerbaLife protein bar
6:30 - Spinach salad, raspberry vinaigrette dressing, chicken breast, cheese, multivitamin, flora-fiber


One piece of log creates a small fire, adequate to warm you up, add just a few more pieces to blast an immense bonfire, large enough to warm up your entire circle of friends; needless to say that individuality counts but team work dynamites.  ~~ Jin Kwon

No comments:

Post a Comment