Thursday, April 14, 2011

Exhaustion!!!

Sleep...something I have not gotten much of this week.


Between starting my spin and kettle bell classes, the kids lacrosse practices, roller derby practices and roller derby meetings I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I again have to say "thank you" to my boyfriend. He left work yesterday to pick my kids up from their practice so that I could continue coaching last night for roller derby.


I left my house at 5:30 yesterday morning and I never got home until 10:30 last night. This is not a good way to look after myself in the days leading up to a game. I have a huge to do list but I think the thing on the top of the list is an early bedtime as I have another class tomorrow morning at 6am.


Here's hoping that I can make it through the 3 hour meeting I am scheduled to attend today at work. Might have to have a Lift Off or 2 in my pocket so that I can make it through.

Feel free to text me to help keep me awake today lol

Food for today:

6:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
8:00 - green tea from Timmies 
9:00 - an apple, an HerbaLife protein bar, raisin bran muffin
12:10 - Pizza (work is providing lunch for a meeting I have to attend), multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
1:00 - 30oz water with  2 scoops HerbaLife Beverage mix, 1 tsp. HerbaLife Brazilian Herbal Tea and 1 tsp. HerbaLife Herbal Tea Concentrate
3:00 - an apple and an HerbaLife protein bar
6:30 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment