Thursday, April 28, 2011

Plow Stops!!

Yeah for plow stops!

Ankle is slowly getting back to normal. I was able to attend my Spin and Core class yesterday and I was able to do plow stops with out any pain at practice last night!
 
So I am happy about my ankle but I just found out that my youngest son scored his first lacrosse goal last night and not only did I miss seeing it but I had to find our about it via the internet and the news story on our local paper's site. I can't believe he didn't even tell me about it...
 
His sister made sure to tell me that he got a penalty, but not one mention of his goal...I don't know about you guys but when I was a kid and I scored for my team it was a big thing to talk about it with the family afterward.


Anyways I am going to carry on with the frustrating day I am having at work and hope that I will get to see my son score another goal at his game tonight.
 
Food for today:

6:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
8:20 - green tea
9:00 - an apple and an HerbaLife protein bar
12:10 -HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - an apple and an HerbaLife protein bar
6:30 - Not sure yet as supper will be on the run due to an out of town lacrosse game tonight, multivitamin, flora-fiber

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment