Friday, April 15, 2011

Ouch!!!

Kettlebells....what was I thinking???
I have no idea what I was thinking when I signed up for this class. I got there this morning and everyone else in the class looked fit enough to run a marathon. Needless to say I don't quite look like that...


I seriously contemplated skipping today's class due to the fact that I am playing in a scrimmage tomorrow and did not want to be too stiff or sore for the game. However I decided against skipping just because I couldn't justify skipping a class that I paid to be in. So away I went...and wow am I sore. The class was less than 2 hours ago and my legs already feel like I walk up a million stairs. On the plus side I did not have to sideline myself halfway through due to lightheadedness. 


But either way I am glad I went and I am very proud of my friend and myself for making it through the entire class. Only 5 more weeks to go....


Food for today:


5:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
6:00 - H30 and Kettle bell Boot camp
8:00 - green tea
8:30 - a HerbaLife protein bar and an apple
10:30 - an apple and a HerbaLife protein bar
12:10 - Salmon salad on whole grain crackers, cheddar cheese, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
1:00 - 30oz water with  2 scoops HerbaLife Beverage mix, 1 tsp. HerbaLife Brazilian Herbal Tea and 1 tsp. HerbaLife Herbal Tea Concentrate
3:00 - an apple and a HerbaLife protein bar
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar

And water, water and more water :)


No comments:

Post a Comment