Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Bad Week!!

What a crazy bad week this has been. Everything that could go wrong at work did, issues with my kids, not enough sleep and well just all around bad week.
 

So yes I was having a rough time and acted totally out of character towards some people that didn't deserve it. I am hoping that more or less my world has returned to what is normal for me. Though I have realized that it could always be worse. 

 

Things are finally starting to get better. My stress level has dropped alot. And to help it get lower I decided to order myself a fabulous pair of new shoes. Now hopefully the mail strike doesn't keep them from getting here for too long.
 
 
 
Amendment to yesterday's log:
First, I didn't actually get supper :( Second, after practice we went out for drinks so I had 2 gin with cranberry juice and some nachos(that was my supper)
 
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
9:30 - an HerbaLife protein bar and an apple
12:00 - Spinach salad, salmon, yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - dried fruit
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
6:30 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment