Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Calm before the Storm!

Well I am totally wiped out after a crazy busy weekend of lacrosse. I was so busy I even forgot to write down what I had to eat all weekend. I did do a pretty go job of keeping things healthy though. I did have nachos and cheese one evening but lots of chicken and turkey otherwise.
I am now in full on derby planning mode. We are hosting a game here in less than 2 weeks and the details are slowly coming together. All is quiet and calm now but as the big day approaches I know that our stress levels will start to increase. So basically this is the calm before the storm but by next week I am sure I will feel like a chicken with my head cut off...


 
As well as all this the new DerbaLife challenge (Summer Sprint) starts today. They have changed things up this time and turned it into a points based challenge. You earn points in a variety of ways, including posting notes about the workouts and pics of your meals. Should be interesting...lets see if I can get any closer to my goals.


 
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
9:30 - an apple and HerbaLife protein bar
12:00 - Salmon on whole grain crackers, snap peas, yogurt, an apple, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - an orange and yogurt
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack
 
And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment