Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lack of Sleep!!

Well it is becoming apparent that the lack of sleep I have been getting is catching up with me. I woke up this morning to my alarm going off an hour after I was supposed to already be awake. Now on the plus side I was not late for work however I did miss my Spin & Core class as a result :(
 

 

I am looking forward to this weekend so that I can take the time to relax and recharge before the madness that next week will bring.
 
 
Amendment to yesterdays log:
 
My snack last night after practice was a bowl of frozen yogurt.
 
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
9:30 - an apple and HerbaLife protein bar
12:00 - Salmon on whole grain crackers, snap peas, yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - an orange and yogurt
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack
 
And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment