Thursday, June 2, 2011

Results are In!!

Okay so the DerbaLife Challenge is officially over and the results are being collected so they can be posted and voted on.


This is my entry. I am still a long way from my goal but I am slowly getting there. I really wish that my ankle would have been completely better as I know that my laps increased are actually higher than what I finished with.

All of the entries will be posted next week on Facebook for voting...so who knows maybe I might win something. But if not there is always the next challenge which will be getting underway soon.

There is still time to donate for Relay For Life. You can visit my page at Brandie's Relay For Life Page to donate online. Please help our team reach our goal!




Amendment to yesterdays food log:
Supper ended up being a taco in a bag at the rink. Gotta love having a crazy busy schedule to wreak havoc on your wellness plan. Didn't even have time to mix up a shake.


Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
9:00 - an HerbaLife protein bar and an apple
12:00 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - an apple
5:30 - Supper will be on the run again today as we have yet another out of town lacrosse game so not sure what we are having yet, multivitamin, flora-fiber
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack


And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment