Friday, June 24, 2011

Craziness Continues!

Alright well it's time for yet another busy weekend to get underway.
My daughter has her provincial lacrosse tournament this weekend. The lovely ladies of PBDC have a game and a scrimmage going on and our league is starting to get our venue ready for game day. And then on Monday I have a photo shoot, practice and a meeting.
 
Now as much as I would like to be at all of these events unfortunately it's just not physically possible for that to happen. So derby is taking a bit of a back seat this weekend so that I can attend my daughter's tournament. So depending on how well they play and if they win or lose will depend on how much derby I see or participate in this weekend.
 
So here's hoping they do well but that I can still play in the scrimmage too and that I can find someone to give me a make over on Monday before my photo shoot :)
 
 
Food for today:

5:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
6:00 - H30 and Kettlebell Boot Camp
8:30 - an HerbaLife protein bar
10:00 - snap peas and a yogurt
12:10 - Pizza and snap peas, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - red peppers and yogurt
5:30 - Not sure yet - one more supper on the run on our way to a lacrosse tournament, multivitamin, multivitamin, flora-fiber
8:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other snack

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment