Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fit Test Day!

Well today was fit test day. And well I did not do as well as I had hoped on the push ups and plank portion I did impress myself with my run. I managed to trim 47 seconds off my time. Which considering I am not a runner at all is pretty impressive.

And so now I am on to my next challenge. lol
The details haven't been released yet but as far as I know it starts on Monday, so hopefully they are out soon!

Hope you all have a fabulous day and if your in the Moose Jaw area tonight go check out the Hometown Fair Parade and keep your eyes out for the Lil Chicago Roller Derby girls! 

Food for today:

7:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
8:30 - H30 and the Double Shift's UFC Fit Test
10:30 - a Nutrigrain bar
12:00 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, an apple, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
2:00 - banana bread
3:00 - an orange
5:30 - not sure yet as supper will be on the run as we have yet another out of town lacrosse game to attend, multivitamin, flora-fiber
8:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment