Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Benchmark Day Continued again!

Today is the day...the freshies get to find out who passed and who didn't quite get there.


All I can say is I am so proud of each and every one of them. I hope that no one is overly stressed about how they did or getting the results. I unfortunately cannot be there when the results are given as my daughter has her first playoff game for lacrosse tonight. I will however be going to practice after so that I can skate with everyone.



To everyone that did not make it I still want you to know how far you have come in such a short amount of time and that I have faith that you will make it next time. And to everyone that did make it Congrats and I can't wait to play with you :) 

 

Food for today:

5:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
6:00 - H30 and Spin & Core
8:00 - yogurt and a banana
10:00 - cottage cheese and an apple
12:10 - Burger and chips, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - a HerbaLife protein bar, and an orange
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
8:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment