Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just Keep Running!!

And so it continues today. We are off to Regina for yet another lacrosse game. As the week winds down the season comes closer and closer to ending. I am looking forward to the season being over but at the same time I'm wishing it wasn't quite done yet.
 
 
Lacrosse ending means 2 things for me. One, the school year is also over and I have to figure what to do with my kids for the next 2 months. Two, my schedule can calm down. Now in previous years this would mean no more running around due to chaotic schedules, however this year it means that derby can once again take over my schedule entirely. And with our game coming up in a few short weeks that is exactly what it's going to do.
 
 
 

Now on that note, I have tickets available for the game, make sure you send me and email if you need some. They are going to sell out fast!
 
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
11:00 - a Nutrigrain bar
12:00 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, an apple, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - a banana and almonds
5:30 - Chicken and salad, multivitamin, flora-fiber
8:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack
 
And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment