Friday, May 20, 2011

Rest and Recovery!

Well I don't know about the rest of you in derbyland, but I am looking forward to nothing but rest and relaxation this long weekend. The only thing on my agenda is a couple of lacrosse practices for the kids and one lacrosse game.

I hope you all take some time for yourselves to recover both mentally and physically from whatever challenges you in your day to day life.

Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.  ~~ Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A.A. Milne 

Food for today:

5:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
6:00 - H30 and Kettlebell Bootcamp
8:30 - a HerbaLife protein bar, and an apple
1:30 - Salmon on whole grain crackers, yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:30 - a HerbaLife protein bar and an apple
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice ( I will not be on skates however as I am giving my ankle some more time to rest and finish healing )
8:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack

And water, water and more water :)

How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward.  ~~ Spanish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment