Friday, May 6, 2011

8 more Days!!

So the count down is on. There is 8 more days until the big game.


I am nervous and excited at the same time. The team has elected me as team captain for this game. I will have my girl Amy helping me out on the bench but we have yet to determine who's going to be helping her. There is so much to learn so that the bench will run smoothly. I hope we get it all worked out soon.

Today we have some of PBDC's zebra crew coming out to help us by calling penalties during our scrimmage to make sure we are keeping our game clean.


The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club wont be worth a dime.
~~ Babe Ruth



So I have one amendment to my log from yesterday. I did NOT have any wine with the movie.

Food for today:

5:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
6:00 - H30 and Kettle-bell Boot Camp
8:00 - green tea
8:30 - a HerbaLife protein bar and an apple
10:30 - an orange and almonds
12:10 - Spinach and tomato salad with smoked salmon, raspberry vinaigrette dressing and yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - a HerbaLife protein bar and an apple
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack
And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment