Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Busted!!

So I got busted last night for not being 100% honest on my food log. 



Now that is not to say that I haven't been following the plan and eating everything that I have been telling you about. But occasionally I have additional food or beverage items. For example, last night we had a bout committee meeting and I had a tall gin and cranberry to drink while we had our meeting. On Friday we had a board meeting and I had some stuff out of the deep fryer :(

So from now on I will be adding any additional food or drink items to the following days blog post...

Now on another on another topic, tonight is our second last team practice before bout day. I have a few, what I think are going to be good, drills planned for us to work on packwork and jammer skills. I hope everyone gives 110% today as we are going to finalize our positions and build our lineups for the game.





Food for today:

5:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
6:00 - H30 and Spin & Core
8:30 - a HerbaLife protein bar, an apple, and green tea
10:30 - 2 kiwi's and cheddar cheese
12:10 - Spinach and tomato salad with smoked salmon, raspberry vinaigrette dressing and yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - a banana and almonds
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment