Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back to the Grind!

Well it's back to the daily grind today. I quite enjoyed my long weekend and wish it had not gone by so fast. But alas it is over and I am back to work today.
 
 
I am crazy busy playing catch up and so I do not have a lot of time today. I hope the day after the long weekend was not too hard on all of you and that you have a fabulous week.
 
 
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
9:30 - a banana and a HerbaLife protein bar, Herbal Tea Concentrate and Brazilian Herbal Tea
12:00 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:30 - a HerbaLife protein bar, an orange
5:30 - Smokies and spinach salad, multivitamin, flora-fiber
8:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment