Thursday, May 5, 2011

On the Road to Burn Out!

I am taking a night off. 
This has been such a long week I have had meetings,  practices and games every night so far with more to come.
Tonight there is nothing on the agenda and I am so looking forward to taking the night off and snuggling up on the couch with my boyfriend and the kids and settling in for a movie night.
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
8:20 - green tea
9:30 - an apple and almonds
12:10 -HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - an orange and an HerbaLife protein bar
6:30 - Not sure yet thinking maybe soft tacos ( the kids and my boyfriend love 'em ), multivitamin, flora-fiber
8:00 - probably will share a bottle of wine to go with the movies :)

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment