Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back on my Wheels!

Today is the day! 

I am back on skates today! I have been off them for over a week and I am so pumped to finally be putting them back on. My self inflicted hiatus has been tough but I stuck with it so that my ankle could finally have some rest. 



I am very glad to be back skating as there is roughly 6 weeks until our next game and I need to get  working on my endurance! With being hurt and all the prep work that we were doing for our last game we have not done much endurance work lately.




You are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream ~~ C.S. Lewis 

Food for today:

5:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
6:00 - H30 and Spin & Core
8:00 - a HerbaLife protein bar, a banana, Herbal Tea Concentrate and Brazilian Herbal Tea 
10:00 - a HerbaLife protein bar, and an orange
12:10 - Spinach salad with tuna, red pepper and apple, yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:30 - a HerbaLife protein bar and an apple
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack

And water, water and more water :)


No comments:

Post a Comment