Friday, May 13, 2011

1 More Sleep!!


Ok so I have not been very diligent with posting this week. In my defense though I have been sick with the flu. So my meals the last 3 days consisted of water, ginger ale, chicken noodle soup, crackers and plain chips. Today I am finally feeling like myself again and back on a normal diet. And just in time too as our big game is tomorrow!

1 MORE SLEEP!


1 MORE SLEEP!



I am very excited and nervous for the game! It's going to be so much fun but at the same time very intense.

I want to say a huge thank you to the lovely ladies from PBDC that are filling the empty holes in our roster that appeared due to injury and attendance issues. I can't wait to play with you tomorrow!

And another huge thank you to the lovely ladies of the South West Sask Roller Derby league for hosting this awesome sold out event!

I will report back later in the weekend with all the details :)

Hope you all have a fabulous derby filled weekend!

Food for today:

10:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
12:10 - Salmon on whole grain crackers, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - a HerbaLife protein bar and an apple
5:15 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:00 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack and some pasta (carbs for tomorrow's game!)
And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment