Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hump Day!

Well I have hit that mid week wall. I am feeling very tired and lazy today. 
I made it to my class which usually helps keep my energy level up throughout the day but today however it does not seen to be helping. Would really love to go curl up on my couch and watch a movie right now.
I am hoping my energy level picks up soon as I have a busy evening ahead of me. My kids have lacrosse tonight and I also have practice tonight. However I am sure that the majority of the time at practice will be spent discussing our game that we played on Saturday as this is the first time the team has all been back together since. We will be talking about the penalties that we took (which weren't that many) and how we can work on cleaning those up so we take even less next time.
Food for today:

5:15 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
6:00 - H30 and Spin & Core
8:30 - a HerbaLife protein bar, an apple and Herbal Tea Concentrate and Brazilian Herbal Tea
11:30 - an orange and an HerbaLife protein bar
1:30 - Salmon on whole grain crackers, yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:30 - a HerbaLife protein bar and an apple
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with PP and PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice ( I will not be on skates however as I am giving my ankle some time to rest and finish healing )
8:30 - an a HerbaLife protein bar or other high protein snack

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment