Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to It!

Ok so I have been neglecting my blog for a little while. But I am back again!
There has been alot going on in the last little while. 
  • We hosted our first home game 
    • we lost :(
  • We had a recuitment night 
    • Yay for new freshies!
  • I bought a new car
    • Yay me! lol
  • Our new recruits attended their first practice 
    • Yay freshies!
  • I have joined an apprenticeship trainer program with PBDC
    • Yay for learning!
  • I jam timed my first game for the Redneck Betties
    • Yay for derby bouts!
I am very excited for all the new people we have joining our league. Such a varying degree of skills and passion levels. There are a few that you can already tell they are hooked and a few more that look like they are having fun so far but aren't quite convinced that derby is for them. Well I think if they are still coming out to practice then they are hooked, they just don't know it yet :) 
 
Practice number 2 with the freshies tonight and then class number of the apprentice program tomorrow. So great to be learning a new way of teaching the freshies!
 
Right now I am wishing that I had been able to attend Roller Con this year. Some of our skaters have already made the trek down there so they could get some shopping in before everything gets rolling. I plan to save my pennies so that I can go next year for sure!
 
 
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
8:00 - caffeine free tea
9:15 - an apple and yogurt
12:10 - Caesar salad, mixed fruit, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - yogurtand cheese crisps
5:30 - Hotdogs and potato salad, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - a high protein snack
 
And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment