Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Planning!

So today is the day to make sure we have all our ducks in a row. It is our last planning meeting before the big game. *fingers crossed* that we haven't missed or forgotten anything.
 
I'm really wishing that I wasn't stuck at work. I feel that there is so much planning and bout things that I could be working on if I was at home. But that is what I will be doing all day Friday, running around and making sure that everything is in place for the big event :)
 

Hope to see you all there, if you don't have tickets yet it's not too late! Send me an email and I can hook you up!


 
Amendment to yesterdays log:
 
Supper last night was a prime rib sub from Quiznos.
 
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
9:15 - an apple and cheese crisps
12:00 - Field greens salad, crab, yogurt, kiwi, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - cottage cheese and a pepperoni stick
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - a high protein snack
 
And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment