Monday, July 4, 2011

Back to Work!!

Well it's back to work, both my actual job and with derby.
 
 
In case you did not notice I took the weekend off. I did not blog, I didn't do any bout planning and I didn't do anything more strenuous than read a book all weekend.

It was a much needed recharge of my batteries. I felt that I was on the verge or burning out due to everything that had been going on lately. 
 
Now that the kids lacrosse season has wrapped up for the year I can focus completely on the bout that we have coming up this weekend. But I so needed this weekend off so that I would have the energy to get through this endless week of planning and preparing.
 
So if you don't have tickets yet I'm not sure what you're waiting for but you better get them soon or you are going to miss out!
 
 
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
9:30 - an apple and cottage cheese
12:00 - Chicken Caesar salad and yogurt parfait , multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - cherries and pepperoni stick
5:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, flora-fiber
9:30 - a high protein snack
 
And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment