Monday, August 15, 2011

Slacker!!

Oh my goodness it has been a long time since my last post. I have been a horrible slacker the last couple of months!

Well I need to get my ass in gear and get back into routine. We have a game in a month and I need to get my shit together. I have not been eating as well as I should have been. I haven't had my skates on in a couple of weeks due to issues with my legs cramping, and having a nasty sinus cold/infection. I haven't even been to the gym.

So starting today I am back on my meal plan and back on my skates...need to find my motivation to get moving again. I suppose the number on the scale should be motivation enough considering I have gained some weigh back since I got lazy. So now it's time to get my ass in gear and get that weight back off and keep losing.
 
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
8:00 - green tea
9:15 - an apple and yogurt
12:10 - Buglur and Quinoa with chickpeas, banana, yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - yogurt and a pear
5:30 - Garden salad and smokies, multivitamin, flora-fiber
 
And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment