Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Winds of Change!

Well the winds of change are blowing very strongly today. I have made the decision to change jobs. I am hoping that this is a change for the better. Today I go and give my notice to my boss and submit my signed letter of offer for my new position. I don't think I have ever been so nervous in my whole life.
On another note, practice last night was no where near as hard on my body as I thought it would be and I am looking forward to tonight practice. I am sure that my body will not be as happy with me come this time tomorrow though lol.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic, derby filled week!

Happy Hump Day!
Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
8:00 - green tea
9:15 - a banana and yogurt
12:10 - Chicken burrito, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - yogurt and a apple
5:30 - Garden salad, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - high protein snack

And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment