Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back on Skates!

Well today is the big day. I am back on my skates tonight for the first time in a couple of weeks. Here's hoping I don't die lol I am attending a fresh meat / apprentice trainer practice tonight with the lovely ladies from PBDC.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that my legs will not give me the same cramping trouble that I was experiencing a few weeks back.



I am also hoping that i don't feel too many ill effects from practice tonight as I have practice with Coach Ang Xiety tomorrow night. Gotta get game ready! Here's hoping that I can do it...

Amendment to yesterdays log:

Supper was an apple on the run at 6pm and my "snack" was a grilled cheese sandwich after the kids football practice was over.

Food for today:

6:30 - HerbaLife shake with 3 tsp. PP and 1 scoop PDM, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber 
8:00 - green tea
9:15 - a banana and yogurt
12:10 - Buglur and Quinoa with chickpeas, orange, yogurt, multivitamin, cell activator, total control, flora-fiber
3:00 - yogurt and a banana
5:30 - Garden salad, multivitamin, flora-fiber
7:00 - H30 and derby practice
9:30 - high protein snack
 
And water, water and more water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment