Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sometimes having a day job sucks!

I have derby on the brain all day long. Sometimes I wish I could find someone to pay me to coach, plan, research, and study roller derby.


I spend most of my days reading blogs, looking for drills, thinking up strategies, and studying the rules all for this sport that has taken over every aspect of my life. Even my boyfriend has joined our league as a ref, I think partly to be able to spend more time with me. However it is awesome to have his support in being apart of this incredible sport.


When I am not thinking about derby I am focused on the many other things that keep my life oh so busy. Kids, kids sports, job, house, health and wellness...

On that note, I cannot wait for this next challenge to get underway. I am excited for the big things that are going to happen, for the new workouts and for the new fitness classes that I have signed up for...Spin & Core and Kettlebells here I come...

The challenge gets underway on Monday and my classes start the following Monday...

Food for today:
6:30 - HerbaLife shake with protein drink mix, multivitamin, cell activator, total control
8:00 - green tea from Timmies
9:30 - an apple and a HerbaLife protein bar 
12:10 - HerbaLife shake with protein drink mix, multivitamin, cell activator, total control
3:00 - an apple and almonds
6:30 - supper and drinks at Bobby's place, multivitamin

And water, water and more water :)




Oh and my big news for the day is that the Lil Chicago Roller girls have scheduled their first bout...stay tuned for details and to find where you can buy tickets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment