Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Acountibility is Key!

~ Accountability breeds response-ability. ~   Stephen R. Covey

Holding yourself accountable is the key to being successful in anything, but especially in weight loss. If you do not hold yourself accountable for what you are putting into your body then it becomes easy to not hold yourself accountable for the results.

I have been horrible lately with submitting my food logs to my coach ( Sorry Krissy :'( ). I need to start holding myself to a higher level of accountability. So to do that I am going to follow my coaches lead and start posting my food log on here for the world to see, this way you can all hold me accountable.

Food for today:

6:15 - HerbaLife shake, multivitamin, cell activator, total control
8:00 - green tea from Timmies
9:00 - an apple and a HerbaLife protein bar
12:00 - HerbaLife shake, multivitamin, cell activator, total control
3:00 - an apple and a HerbaLife protein bar
6:00 - chicken breast and spinach salad with roasted red pepper dressing, multivitamin
7:00 - a couple of drinks with my derby sisters

~ Life is not accountable to us. We are accountable to life. ~   Denis Waitley

No comments:

Post a Comment