Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goal Setting

Alright boys and girls it's homework time :)

Goal setting is a very crucial. Writing down your goals is a way to solidify where you want to get to. And picturing where you want your goals to take you is even better.

Okay here is where the homework part comes in. Now this is not difficult, in fact you should find this fun.

I want you to make a Dream Board. I want you to find pictures that represent your goals and make a collage out of them. I want you to put that collage somewhere that you are going to see if frequently. This way you see what you are working for and it will help you stay on track.


If you want to share your goals please feel free to comment or send me a picture of your collage to DerbaLife.SK@gmail.com

My goals are:
 1. To pass my bench marks and play an official bout
 2. To go to Roller Con
 3. To buy some new skates
 4. And to work on my inner strength


Here is my Dream Board...


Now it's your turn....Go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment